Leadership Secrets from the Bible. No Gurus Needed.

UPDATED 4/22/2015

The Bible offends many people today. There is a movement to remove it from public places and quiet our voices. If this is how you feel, this course is not for you. There are many secular options that will meet your personal development needs.

************************************************************************************************

A significant portion of course sales is being donated to Everyday Blessings, inc. A temporary home for sibling groups awaiting permanent placement with a family. I believe in passing the blessing along to the less fortunate.

At the end of this course, students will:

  • Realize that the Bible is full of INFORMATION. What you need is REVELATION. While mentors and teachers are great, there is NONE better for a Christian, than the Holy Spirit.
  • Recognize the Bible is a relevant, practical tool for business and leadership training.
  • Compare/contrast popular secular ideas with what the Bible says on the same matter.
  • Confidently go to the Bible as a first or inclusive resource for real life business and leadership questions, challenges and directions.
  • Re-frame your relationship with Jesus from a compartment of your life, to the first place of every part of your life, especially your career or passion.

I am no Theologian. I am just like you - a Christian seeking to grow in the faith. If I can embrace the Word of God seamlessly into my business, then it can be done. If it can be done, YOU can do it!

Like everyone else, Christian leaders, and entrepreneurs consume personal and business development via popular Gurus, self-help books, and workshops.

NO GURU NEEDED! Psalms 16:7 "I bless Adonai, my counselor; at night my inmost being instructs me." (CJB)

Luke 6:40 reminds us that a student can be like his teacher but not greater than the teacher. In other words, a teacher/coach/mentor can only carry us as far as they have gone. How is it that we, Christians, do not seek to learn from Jesus, the MASTER Teacher?

Psalms 119:99 "I have more understanding than all my teachers,because I meditate on your instruction." (CJB)

The recession/depression of 2006-2010 showed me, a multiple-certified expert in the financial space, that the secular way of doing money and finances was an inferior system, built on sand. That is why it crashed and took so many Christians with it - including me.

When I cried to the Lord, He reminded me that as bad as my situation seemed, it was still a merciful place as He graciously did not allow me to endure what I deserved; that my condition was in direct correlation to my actions and omissions.

Romans 13:8 says, "Owe no man any debt but love." Well, I owed and owed, because the world taught leverage. For example; swiping that little card, and for a tiny bit per month, I could acquire assets beyond my current income. For little to zero down, many owned property they later lost to foreclosures.

The Lord patiently taught me over the next months directly from His Word, and as the insights came, I noted them and eventually published them in my book, The Bible on Business, and The Creditors Are Coming.

The Bible has tons of practical, relevant tips and strategies for leadership, money, investing, and much more. In addition to my books, this course is designed to help Christians come to the same conclusion - and seek first what God has to say on a matter, before, and even alongside human wisdom.

Students to this course are invited (not required) to connect with me in my G+ community for weekly prayer, encouragement and support. The focus of this community is PROFITABLE STEWARDSHIP. PROVING GOD IN 2015.





Leadership Secrets from the Bible. No Gurus Needed.
Luke 6:40 A student can t exceed the teacher, but when trained will be like the teacher. Choose the Master Teacher.

Home | Debt-Free Wealth Academy
Online Academy for Profitable Stewardship via Debt-Free Wealth Leadership Secrets from the Bible. No Gurus Needed. © Debt-Free Wealth Academy

Online Course Reveals Leadership SECRETS from the Bible. Be LIKE the MASTER!
http://bit.ly/1HiMaB2 Leadership secrets from the Bible, REVEALED! REVEALED! Most of us have coaches, mentors, or Gurus we follow. If you are a

Best Online Courses | Udemy
Udemy is the world's largest destination for online courses. Discover an online course on Udemy.com and start learning a new skill today.

The Profit Mandate; How to Become a Profitable Steward ...
I also have an online course for you to consider called Leadership Secrets from the Bible. No Guru Needed. Need a Lawyer? Got ID Theft Protection? Recent Posts.

BOOKS: Heeding the Old Masters - Can We Really Find ...
Can We Really Find Management Gurus in the Bible or Ancient Babylon? the Real Insights in This Book Come from Leadership Secrets of History should have a

Leadership Secrets from the Bible (eBook) - Vanguard ...
Leadership Secrets from the Bible (eBook) there is a book that provides a unique way to view the Bible for leadership lessons that can be applied to our modern

Leadership Secrets of the Salvation Army: Robert Watson ...
Leadership Secrets of the Salvation Army Business guru Peter Drucker referred to the Salvation Army as '' The most effective organization in the U.S .''

Bible Secrets
Bible Mysteries and Secrets to explain the need for a watch at his tomb when he finally of a great conspiracy but kept it a secret for

Lead Your Boss: The Subtle Art of Managing Up by John ...
Lead Your Boss: The Subtle Art of Managing Up by recognized leadership guru John Baldoni gives and Get the Results You Want and Leadership Secrets of